It presented architectural and urban design strategies together with artistic positions as a vital social and communicative tool. There are brilliant urban themes in all work but some particular ones to inspire PARK(ing) uses are -
- Chair made from an wire fence by Andreas Bergmann
- Temporary library "reading sculpture' made from beer crates (pictured) by KARO
- Temporary housing made from fabric by Tobias Lehmann and Floris Schiferli
- Pool tables in public space by Map Office
- Graffiti Light sculpture by Recto
So should your PARKs!